Tune into this week’s episode as I spill the beans on my past problems with anger. In this episode I discuss how feeling angry is natural although how you handle your anger is really important. I leave you with tips and tricks on how to manage your own anger problems based on tools that helped me manage mine.
Here are some links I promised I’d leave for you! Enjoy 😉
- Click here to check out the article that I cited from the American Psychological Association‘s website on Anger and Aggression.
- Check out this article for more information on How to Control Anger based upon the American Psychological Association‘s recommendations.
- Want to give mediation a try? Try out the Headspace app like I mentioned in this episode! I only use the free version but a subscription will give you many more options on guided meditations.
- Click here to check out The Game Changers documentary that I mentioned at the beginning of this episode.
- You NEED to watch This Is Us – you neeeed to! It’s on Hulu and the newest episodes are currently being released weekly by NBC. Grab a tissue box and have it handy while you non-stop binge-watch. You’ll thank me later.
- “Exercise gives you endorphins, endorphins make you happy. Happy people don’t kill their husbands, they just don’t.” Click here to see the answer to the movie I quoted in the event you still haven’t figured it out 😉
- “Slam-ball slams” are one of the exercises that I mentioned that I love to do when I’m in need of getting some aggression out – here’s a video that shows you what the proper form is like in the event you’d like to try them out for yourself! Also, here’s a link for a great slam-ball if you’re interested in purchasing one. For more form techniques, check out my Camp Gladiator trainer, Mark’s, Instagram page.
Because I mention my amazing boyfriend, Monish, quite a bit throughout the entire show, I figured I should drop one of our favorite photos together so that you can put a face to the name. 🙂
Until next time friends… Take it easy, stay grateful and be joyful!
Ready to dive into more episode? Check out one of these to keep the Edutainment going! 😉