Tune in as I tell you alllll about a recent fuck-up that I did along with the consequences that it entailed.. I truly hope that you’ll be able to learn from my mistakes. After all, in the words of Eleanor Roosevelt, “learn from the mistakes of others. You can’t live long enough to make them all yourself.”
- Excited to tune into the episode of We Say Weird Shit…the podcast to hear my conversation with hosts Liz & Dave?! 🤩 Well, get to listening, friend! Here’s the PodBean link, Apple Podcast link and Spotify link to the episode titled, “Distressed to Joyful: Bailey Reber“
- Guess what?! You can now watch RAW video footage that I took while recording this podcast episode! Be sure to subscribe to my new YouTube channel, @whatisheybailsdoing, to ensure you stay up-to-date will all of the new video releases. Please bare with me while I get more footage rolling for you.😇
- If you have the means to do so, I’d appreciate your support! Head on over to Support the Show to make a donation to help me continue to create new content! 😇
- I talked about the Enneagram quite a bit throughout this episode… With that said, if you’re not sure what the Enneagram is, be sure to tune into Season 2, Episode 4: What is the Enneagram? to learn more!
- Additionally, I mentioned the phrase “hypomania” a few times throughout this episode as well. To learn more about what hypomania is, be sure to tune into Season 3, Episode 13: This is What a Bipolar Hypomanic Episode Feels Like to learn more.
- So apparently I didn’t create any Show Notes for Season 2, Episode 5: Burnout, so here’s the Apple Podcast and Spotify links instead. Sorry, y’all!
- Dude, you should definitely send in your “what a weirdo” habits! Click here to submit them anonymously through the awesome What A Weirdo form that I created just for you!
- Be sure to follow @distressedtojoyful_baileysway on Instagram and join the Facebook community group to keep up with the latest information pertaining to the show!
- Never want to miss an episode? Click here to sign up to have new episode releases sent right to your inbox! I’ll throw in some other goodies also, just for you!
Lastly, here’s some bonus “fun stuff” for you! Below are videos of the recent costumes that I made which I had discussed throughout this episode. 🥰
Until next time friends… Take it easy, stay grateful and be joyful!
Check out the show notes from the latest episodes below!