Why do I feel so tired all the time? How do I manage all this stress and my anger? Why do all these terrible things keep happening to me? Does anyone else feel like this or is it just me? Is this something I can talk to my family and friends about?
Welcome to Distressed to Joyful; Bailey’s Way! Twice a month, I dive deep on topics surrounding bipolar disorder and mental health. You’ll hear me discuss ways to effectively manage your emotions, how I’ve learned to effectively manage my bipolar disorder and all that I’ve learned that allows me to live a passionate, fulfilled life!
10. The Body Keeps The Score – Distressed to Joyful; Bailey’s Way
- 10. The Body Keeps The Score
- 9. Nightmares & Trauma
- BONUS – College IS For Everyone!
- 8. I Wish My Parents Would Have…
- 7. Me, My Partner & My Bipolar Disorder – How We Live In Harmony Together
- 6. Me, My Partner & My Bipolar Disorder – The Beginning Stages
- 5. I am NOT Bipolar; I Have Bipolar Disorder
- 4. The Weather Affects My Moods
- 3. The Changing of the Seasons
- 2. Red is for Alcohol & Addiction Awareness (Part 2)