In this episode, I discuss how/when I first told my partner about my bipolar disorder, what I ask of him to help me better manage it and what I do for him to help him better cope with it. I truly hope that speaking openly about my relationship along what’s helped us to thrive as a couple will inspire you to be there for your significant other (bipolar disorder involved or not) in ways that you hadn’t thought of before.
- You heard me talk about Season 2, Episode 14: That’s Not Me, That’s Bipolar Disorder a thousand times during this episode, so if you haven’t already, be sure to give it a listen!
- Alright, you better check out the 1st blog post, India Trip: Day 1 (Part 1), of the series that I’m creating surrounding my recent adventures throughout the vast and beautiful country of India!
- You can also sign up to receive an email notification when the next blog post in the series is released so that you never skip a beat.
- Be sure to head on over to Bailey’s Way Designs Etsy Shop to purchase some of the handmade items and baby clothing that I design and make. All profits go towards paying my tuition for fashion school. 🙂
- Don’t forget to check out Magic Mind and give it a try for yourself! Head over to https://www.magicmind.co/Joy and use code JOY20 at checkout to receive 20% off your order!
- Dude, you should definitely send in your “what a weirdo” habits! Click here to submit them anonymously through the awesome What A Weirdo form that I created just for you!
- Be sure to follow @distressedtojoyful_baileysway on Instagram and join the private Facebook community group to keep up with the latest information pertaining to the show!
- Never want to miss an episode? Click here to sign up to have new episode releases sent right to your inbox! I’ll throw in some other goodies also, just for you!
Until next time friends… Take it easy, stay grateful and be joyful!
Check out the show notes from the latest episodes below!