Welcome to Season TWO of Distressed to Joyful; Bailey’s Way! In this episode, I am so pleased to share all of the new, exciting things to come in this season. I’m also going to share what the year 2020 was and what it wasn’t for me while also leaving you with a little challenge for you to complete on your own time. 😉
Here are some links to things that I mention in the episode:
- If you’re interested in joining any of my 60 Days Stronger Challenges, click here to get signed up
- Wanna know more about the Enneagram? Click here to read more and soak up all of the nine-number-personality-type knowledge
- Interested in becoming a guest on the show? I’d LOVE to interview you! Click here to sign up to be considered
- Be sure to follow @distressedtojoy_baileysway on Instagram to stay updated with the latest news on the show!
- Also, check out @whatisheybailsdoing on Instagram for funsies – I get myself involved in many different challenges every single year to help make me a better person and I would LOVE to have you join me on any (or many) of them 🙂
For those of you who listened to the episode and took the time to do the little challenge I left you with… Drop me a comment or tag me in a post on social media if you’re comfortable sharing what YOU got out of 2020! I shared mine here if you want a visual look of it. 😉
Until next time… Take it easy, stay grateful and be joyful!
Check out the next episode in Season 2 or go back and tune into the final few episodes of Season 1!