Tune into this episode as I discuss what the Enneagram is, why it’s important and how you can use it to help better yourself as well as those around you. I’ll break it down in an easy, simple explanation while encouraging you to do a little self-discovery and type yourself. The following resources are here for you to do more in-depth research on your own. I highly recommend that you do!
- Click here for the Merriam-Webster Dictionary definition of The Enneagram
- Check out this link to read more in-depth about the Enneagram types on The Enneagram Institute website
- Like I said a million times in the episode, you’ve got to read The Road Back to You by Ian Morgan Cron. I promise it will be worth your time 😉
- Interested in taking a quiz to type yourself? The following link contains the most accurate Enneagram test for the low cost of $12: https://tests.enneagraminstitute.com/
- If you’re cheap like me and would rather take a free test to help determine your type, click here. I still highly recommend that you check out the book for a further understanding.
- Wanna be part of the email club so that you can get an exclusive discount code when my Etsy shop finally launches?! Click here to sign up and join the fun!
Don’t forget to follow @distressedtojoyful_baileysway on Instagram to keep up with all things Bailey’s Way!
Until next time… Take it easy, stay grateful & be joyful!
Ready for more? Tune into one of the next (or previous) episodes of Season 2 of Distressed to Joyful; Bailey’s Way podcast!