Tune into this very insightful episode as I discuss the correlation between bipolar disorder and spending sprees. I’ll give you research-backed information found inside helpful articles as well as personal experiences that really help showcase the real issue here. You’ll leave this episode with a better understanding of those working on managing their bipolar disorder as well as some ways you can help.
- Click here to read the article on VeryWellMind.com that further explains manic episodes that can occur with bipolar disorder
- To read the article on VeryWellMind.com that further explains depressive episodes that can occur with bipolar disorder, click here
- Here you can find the article I quoted from PsychCentral.com that gives more details about the correlation between bipolar disorder and spending sprees
- You can find out more information on how to better manage your money alongside bipolar disorder by checking out this article on EverydayHealth.com
- I briefly mentioned Poshmark in this episode – but Poshmark helped me to turn all of those unwanted Coach purses (plus many other items) into cash that I used to pay off my credit card! Learn more about Poshmark and how to use it in this article that I wrote
- Do yourself a favor and follow this amazing woman that I mentioned in this episode – @thebudgetnista – on Instagram for helpful tips and resources for better money management
- Speaking of Instagram… Don’t forget to follow @distressedtojoyful_baileysway on Instagram and join the Facebook community group to keep up with the latest information pertaining to the show!
- I called y’all out in this episode so pretty please send me you “What A Weirdo” things that you secretly (or not so secretly) do that are weird and/or hilarious. Let’s laugh together – you know about mine so it’s time to hear about YOU! Submit your answers via the Contact Page; anonymity will be respected if desired.
- Never want to miss an episode? Click here to sign up to have new episode releases sent right to your inbox! I’ll throw in some other goodies also, just for you 😉
Until next time friends… Take it easy, stay grateful and be joyful!
Check out the show notes from the latest episodes below!