Tune in as host I explain to you what has been helpful for me when a loved one is trying to support me during a bipolar 2 hypomanic episode. Besides real-life stories, I also include information found from trusted articles to help you better understand what you can do to support a loved one who is also diagnosed with bipolar 2 disorder.
- In the announcements of this episode, I share that my 3rd semester of college has officially began! With that, I wanted to share an article that I wrote last year, I’m a 27-Year-Old First Time College Student, to help encourage you or anyone who needs it to go to college if that’s what you want to do! There’s also a bonus episode found within this season titled, “College IS For Everyone!“, which I embedded in the article mentioned above.
- Here’s the link to the Merriam-Webster Dictionary definition of “communication”
- Hypomania and mania – how can friends and family help? found on Mind.org.uk
- 10 Signs of Hypomania found on NextStep.doctor
- BONUS LINK: Effective Communication found on HelpGuide.org – this article gives fantastic tips on how you can learn to become an effective communicator. I highly recommend checking it out!!
- Dude, you should definitely send in your “what a weirdo” habits! Click here to submit them anonymously through the awesome What A Weirdo form that I created just for you!
- Be sure to follow @distressedtojoyful_baileysway on Instagram and join the Facebook community group to keep up with the latest information pertaining to the show!
- Want to support Bailey? You can do so by purchasing one of the handmade items that she designs and creates, found in Bailey’s Way Designs Etsy Shop! Your support is always greatly appreciated. 🥰
- Never want to miss an episode? Click here to sign up to have new episode releases sent right to your inbox! I’ll throw in some other goodies also, just for you!
Until next time friends… Take it easy, stay grateful and be joyful!
Check out the show notes from the latest episodes below!