Also found on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, and YouTube.
Tune into the very first episode of Season 4 of Distressed to Joyful; Bailey’s Way to hear about the updates and fun, new things to expect throughout this season. Additionally, I take the time to discuss how un-alone we are in our struggles with bipolar disorder, depression, anxiety and a host of other mental health diagnoses. Mental health is a topic that is talked about a lot more these days, but the more awareness we can bring about it, the better.
My wonderful photographer-turned-friend, Darrell Williams of 713 Photo Focus, took all of these amazing photos for the Season 4 photoshoot! As mentioned in this episode, I created both the silver sequin jacket and black sequin romper that I’m wearing and the photoshoot commenced so that I could create the fabulous new cover art for this season of the podcast. 🥰 All of these photos were taken at Smither Park in Houston, TX.
Speaking of cover art… Below you’ll see the cover art for each of the past 3 seasons of Distressed to Joyful; Bailey’s Way. 😇 You can learn more about why I change the artwork each year by tuning into Season 3, Episode 3: The Changing of the Seasons.
- Here’s the link to learn more about kintsugi, the Japanese art form that I discussed at the beginning of this episode: https://mymodernmet.com/kintsugi-kintsukuroi/
- Information that I found via the article, Mental Healthy By Numbers on the National Alliance on Mental Health website can be read in more detail here: https://www.nami.org/mhstats
- I found the depression statistics mentioned via this article on the National Institute of Mental Health website: https://www.nimh.nih.gov/health/statistics/major-depression
- A bunch of the statistics that I discussed were found in the articles below on the Anxiety & Depression Association of America website:
- The statistics mentioned about bipolar disorder were found here: https://www.dbsalliance.org/education/bipolar-disorder/bipolar-disorder-statistics/
- Finally, the eating disorder statistics mentioned were found in this article: https://anad.org/eating-disorders-statistics/
- Travel Tales will officially begin next week on February 13th, but if you’re interested in checking out some of my travel adventures ahead of time, head on over to the Travel page to start exploring!
- Here’s the link to get 15% off your first purchase from my Etsy Shop, Bailey’s Way Designs: https://www.etsy.com/shop/BaileysWayDesigns?coupon=NEWCUSTOMER15
- Be sure to follow @distressedtojoyful_baileysway on Instagram and join the Facebook community group to keep up with the latest information pertaining to the show!
- The podcast can now be found on YouTube! 🤩 The most recent episodes will even include video so you can see my face while I talk to you. 😉😂 Be sure to check out and subscribe to @whatisheybailsdoing on YouTube to stay up-to-date with all episode releases.
- Never want to miss an episode? Click here to sign up to have new episode releases sent right to your inbox! I’ll throw in some other goodies also, just for you!
- Lastly, if you enjoy tuning in and want to help support the show, your kindness and generosity is much appreciated! Head on over to the Support the Show page to learn more!
Until next time friends… Take it easy, stay grateful and be joyful!
Check out the show notes from the past episodes and seasons of the podcast below!