17. Red Flags in Friendships – Distressed to Joyful; Bailey’s Way
I know why you’re here and you know what, I’m just going to cut to the chase today and give you what you want, sound good?! I hope you read that in my voice and laughed to yourself while doing so! Below you’ll find the links to the articles and other amazing things I mentioned during this episode. Enjoy!
- Want more detailed information on narcissistic traits? Click here to read this very insightful article that will help you gain all of the knowledge you are seeking.
- I KNOW you want to read more about people-leeches aka freeloaders that I discussed in the episode so check out this article for all the details.
- This episode is in direct relation to Episode 14. Part One: Friendships & Bipolar Disorder and here are the show notes for it, just in case you missed it!
- Okay, you know I mentioned Brene Brown – okay, okay, I mention her in like EVERY episode but in this one I was talking specifically about her research on connectivity. I couldn’t find an article BUT I figured out where my thoughts were coming from! Her book, Braving the Wilderness: The Quest for True Belonging and the Courage to Stand Alone. If you haven’t already read this book, add it to your list – you won’t regret it.
- Lastly, if you’re interested in becoming a guest on the show, click here to sign up. Sharing your amazing journey with your own mental health struggles can shed light on the specifics of your situation while also helping others see that they’re not alone. The courage to tell your story via a public podcast platform is inspiring to many, many people all around the world.
Until next time… Take it easy, stay grateful and be joyful!