18. Red Flags in Romantic & Family Relationships – Distressed to Joyful; Bailey’s Way
Join our host, Bailey Reber, as she reviews the warning signs that often occur when you're in the midst of a toxic relationship – whether that be romantic or your relationship with your family. Hear her discuss some real-life examples to help you learn when it's time to free yourself from negativity and walk away. SHOW NOTES: https://whatisheybailsdoing.com/2020/11/19/episode-18-red-flags-in-romantic-family-relationships-show-notes/ WEBSITE: https://whatisheybailsdoing.com/the-podcast/ SOCIAL: https://www.instagram.com/distressedtojoyful_baileysway/ COMMUNITY: https://www.facebook.com/groups/distressedtojoyful.baileysway/
Also available for listening on Spotify & Apple Podcasts
I know why you’re here so let’s get down to business! Below are links and other goodies that I told you I’d leave for you in this episode. Enjoy! 🙂
- Remember how I talked about a wonderful link I have for you that has Eight Tips for Talking About Mental Health? The one that I mentioned is a link from the UK? Well, click away and learn something useful today! **Heads up, you have to scroll down a little bit to get to this section.
- Here’s that link from Psychology Today that clearly spells out 7 Signs of a Toxic Family.
- The “romantic” portion of this episode was only lightly touched, if you remember, because I had already discussed it pretty heavily in Episode 15. Part Two: Romantic Relationships + Bipolar Disorder. Click here to check out this episode’s show notes.
- I used a new term, “infighting”, in this episode. Here’s the Merriam-Webster Dictionary definition if you’re interested in reading it!
- Dude, if you haven’t already, JOIN the Facebook Group for the podcast so you can vote for a name for the Etsy shop that I’m getting ready to launch! Plus there’s a bunch of other fun stuff happening in there so head on over. 🙂
- OMG I finally remembered the name of that book I could not for the LIFE of me remember while recording this episode… A Child Called It by Dave Pelzer. I also apparently totally forgot that this is an autobiography written by the author. WARNING: I remember this book being pretty graphic in details on the abuse that occurred and it was so, so heartbreaking to read. Just a heads up!!!
- I was totally right about the Panic! At The Disco song, by the way! Check out the music video for This is Gospel and you’ll see what I mean. 😉
- Interested in being a guest on the show? Click here to sign up! I’m so excited to hear from you!
- Lastly, before I let you go… I talked BRIEFLY about how I used to be overweight in this episode… I figured I’d give you a little visual representation of that for now and don’t you worry, we’ll talk more in depth about it later! Check out the Instagram post that this picture is attached to for a sneak peak at what’s to be discussed later on!
Until next time… Take it easy, stay grateful and be joyful!
Check out more episodes from Season 1 of the podcast while you’re here!