Also found on Spotify, Apple Podcasts and Stitcher.
Tune in as I discuss what it was like when I first began therapy 9 years ago verses what therapy is like for me now. Hear how my perspective of therapy has changed over the years as well as how I have greatly benefited from years of attending sessions.
As always, here are the links I promised to leave for you. Enjoy! 🙂
- FINALLY, all of the details on what it was like eating a completely vegan diet for an entire month have been released for you to feast your eyes upon. Check out my Vegan January Recap post for all the info.
- Okay, you heard me talk about the newest challenge I’ve taken on, now see it for yourself! Click here to see the Instagram post and be sure to follow along to see more creations as I continue onward with 2021: The Year of The Romper
- Ya know that book I talked about towards the end of this episode? The one about the therapist undergoing therapy while being a therapist to others? Wow, that was a lot! But this book, it’s absolutely fantastic and I highly recommend that you check it out. Click here to learn more.
- Are you following @distressedtojoyful_baileysway on Instagram? If not, do so now in order to stay updated with the latest news regarding the show 🙂
- I mentioned an episode of Brene Brown’s podcast Unlocking Us where she talks about FFTs (Fucking First Times)… Well, it seems as if her podcast has disappeared from Apple Podcasts! It was the strangest thing but is apparently a recent doing as lots of people left reviews asking where it went. But, after some research, it appears that it is a Spotify original podcast so find it there or listen to it for free, here.
Until next time friends… Take it easy, stay grateful and be joyful!
Catch up on more episodes via one of the articles below!