Also found on Spotify, Apple Podcasts and Stitcher.
In this episode, I discuss what it feels like in the midst of a bipolar 2 hypomanic episode. These hypomanic episodes are generally very specific to bipolar 2 disorder and therefore can be very confusing to those without this diagnosis. I truly hope to help those listening who have bipolar 2 disorder to feel less alone while tuning in. At the same time, I hope to leave those of you who do NOT have bipolar disorder feeling full of new information and insight on what their friends/loved ones may be going through.
- Be sure to check out the article on VeryWellMind.com titled What is Hypomania? to read all of the details discussed within this episode
- If you haven’t already, be sure to tune into Season 2, Episode 11: Reckless Driving + My Bipolar Disorder to get the full picture as to why I was so excited to share in the announcements that fact that August 2022 is the 5-year anniversary of a clean driving record for me!
- You should also tune into Season 2, Episode 12: Manic Spending Sprees to continue to hear more stories of how not managing my bipolar disorder in the past allow hypomania to take over
- Don’t forget to check out Magic Mind and give it a try for yourself! Head over to https://www.magicmind.co/Joy and use code JOY at checkout to receive 40% off your order!
- Dude, you should definitely send in your “what a weirdo” habits! Click here to submit them anonymously through the awesome What A Weirdo form that I created just for you! Otherwise, feel free to send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Be sure to follow @distressedtojoyful_baileysway on Instagram and join the Facebook community group to keep up with the latest information pertaining to the show!
- Never want to miss an episode? Click here to sign up to have new episode releases sent right to your inbox! I’ll throw in some other goodies also, just for you!
Before you go… I’d love it if you’d take a moment to answer the following question:
Would you be interested in hearing more content on the topic of bipolar disorder and hypersexuality?
Fill out the Contact Form along with your answer to the question OR feel free to send me an email directly to email@example.com. I truly value and appreciate your feedback! 🙂
Until next time friends… Take it easy, stay grateful and be joyful!
Check out the show notes from the latest episodes below!
One thought on “S3. Episode 13: This is What a Bipolar Hypomanic Episode Feels Like – Show Notes”