In this episode, I discuss how my bipolar medications have affected me over the years. **Disclaimer: I am not a medical professional nor is this episode intended to promote any medications.** This episode is here as a way to share my personal experiences and to hopefully help others, especially those struggling to find a medication that works for them, feel less alone.
- During the announcements, I mentioned the name Jenna Kutcher and how she’s to thank for helping taking this from an idea to a real-life podcast! If you’re interested in learning more about digital tools and content creation, check out her courses – I did The Podcast Lab!
- Interested in learning more about EMDR therapy? Check out this link to read trusted information: https://www.emdria.org/about-emdr-therapy/
- Curious as to what Cognitive Behavioral Therapy is? Check out this informative article found on via the American Psychological Association: https://www.apa.org/ptsd-guideline/patients-and-families/cognitive-behavioral
- If you haven’t already, be sure to tune into Season 1, Episode 3: The Diagnosis. What compelled Bailey to seek help?
- I briefly talked about the PTSD that I’ve acrued due to reckless driving in my younger years… If you haven’t already, tune into S2. Episode 11: Reckless Driving + My Bipolar Disorder to get the rest of the information to be able to paint the whole picture. ?
- If you, like me, struggle with anger issues, I recommend you tune into S2. Episode 2: Anger Management; Bailey’s Way to learn more about different things I’ve tried out to help me manage my anger.
- Have you read the book, The Body Keeps The Score? If not, you might want to tune into S3. Episode 10 where I discuss the importance and intensity of this book in detail before you purchase a copy for yourself.
- Looking for a new psychiatrist but unsure of where to start? Head on over to Psychology Today to find local psychiatrists and do a little research on them before scheduling your appointment. You can thank me later. ?
- Have a recent win you want me to celebrate with you? Head on over to the Win of the Week webpage and submit your win for me to shoutout on an upcoming episode of the show!
- Here’s the link to get 15% off your first purchase from my Etsy Shop, Bailey’s Way Designs: https://www.etsy.com/shop/BaileysWayDesigns?coupon=NEWCUSTOMER15
- Be sure to follow @distressedtojoyful_baileysway on Instagram and join the Facebook community group to keep up with the latest information pertaining to the show!
- The podcast can now be found on YouTube! ? The most recent episodes will even include video so you can see my face while I talk to you. ?? Be sure to check out and subscribe to @whatisheybailsdoing on YouTube to stay up-to-date with all episode releases.
- Never want to miss an episode? Click here to sign up to have new episode releases sent right to your inbox! I’ll throw in some other goodies also, just for you!
- Lastly, if you enjoy tuning in and want to help support the show, your kindness and generosity is much appreciated! Head on over to the Support the Show page to learn more!
Until next time friends… Take it easy, stay grateful and be joyful!
Check out the show notes from the latest episodes below!