10. Hello, my name is Mary Jane – Distressed to Joyful; Bailey’s Way
Well, THAT was a fun episode, now wasn’t it? And I’m so glad you’re here to grab all of the goods from it! By “goods” I mean all of the links and videos that I found during my research and spoke about via this episode. Enjoy! 😉
- For statistics mentioned on how many of the states in the U.S. have legalized marijuana, check out this article from Business Insider.
- For the article I found on Very Well Mind regarding statistics of teenage marijuana users as well as additional information, click here.
- Wanna read some HILARIOUS definitions of “the munchies”? Urban Dictionary has a good number of ’em for ya!
- Remember the 1980s movie Labyrinth that I mentioned? Click here to watch a trailer and (hopefully) understand why it creeped me the hell out.
- Here is the website that I found research-backed information on marijuana being questioned as a gateway drug.
- Speaking of the marijuana-gateway-drug topic, click here to watch the CNN video where doctors debate it.
- Want to learn a little more about the “Just Say No” Campaign? Check it out here.
- Last but not least, you can find all of the facts relating to methamphetamine (also known as meth) in this article that I found on the National Institute of Drug Abuse’s website.
If you’re reading this right now and are totallllly confused, it’s probably because you haven’t tuned into Episode 10: “Hello, my name is Mary Jane” just yet! Dude, what are you waiting for?! Head on over the to Podcast tab up top and get to listenin’! You can tell me what you thought about it later. 😉
Until next time… Take it easy, stay grateful and be joyful!