Tune in as I recount how my bipolar 2 disorder affected my driving record for the majority of my licensed years. Beware, I don’t hold back while discussing how the car accidents that I caused had a much deeper issue than me “just being a bad driver”. You’ll laugh, you’ll gain some valuable insights and you’ll leave this episode feeling hopeful for yourself and for the world around you.
- Want to read the full article, Can You Drive with Bipolar Disorder? Click here to access it on everydayhealth.com
- If you missed S2. Episode 2: Anger Management; Bailey’s Way, click here to check out the show notes and get all caught up. It’s definitely a good one that you won’t want to miss!
- In case you need a little help finding more healthy options for coping with depression, click here to read a lovely article on helpguide.org that gives 6 awesome tips on how to move forward when it feels impossible.
- Don’t forget to follow @distressedtojoyful_baileysway on Instagram and join the Facebook community group to keep up with the latest information pertaining to the show!
- Never want to miss an episode? Click here to sign up to have new episode releases sent right to your inbox! I’ll throw in some other goodies also, just for you 😉
- Also… pretty please send me you “What A Weirdo” things that you secretly (or not so secretly) do that are weird yet hilarious. Let’s laugh together – you know about mine so let’s hear about YOU! Submit your answers via the Contact Page; anonymity will be respected if desired.
Until next time friends… Take it easy, stay grateful and be joyful!
Check out the show notes from the latest episodes below!