Tune into this episode to learn about the “less popularly known” symptoms of bipolar disorder that many of those diagnosed deal with on a regular basis. I talk about my own experiences with them, plus I’ll explain how what I learned from an article [linked below] combined with changing a few of my behaviors has really strengthened my relationship with my life partner, Monish.
My ultimate wish in regards to this episode is to bring relief and hope to all those who tune in.
- Here is the beautiful article written by Julie A Fast about the “mean and nasty” moods as well as other less-commonly-known symptoms associated with bipolar disorder.
- I created a coloring page that you can purchase for $2 in my Etsy Shop (scroll to see photo at the bottom of this webpage) which reads, “That’s Not Me, That’s Bipolar Disorder” that you can print as many copies as you’d like and fill with beautiful color to hang around your own home. Check out this Instagram post to get a better visual as to why I have these posters hanging around my home.
- Click here to read more about my 60 Days Stronger Challenge that I’m hosting again starting January 1, 2022! You can sign up for the challenge using this link here.
- As I mentioned in this episode, you have got to read Why Won’y You Apologize by Harriet Lerner! Here’s the link – check it out for yourself!
- Interested in reading more awesome self-development books like the one listed above? Check out this list of 13 incredible books that I read last year that have furthered my personal growth tremendously!
- Be sure to follow @distressedtojoyful_baileysway on Instagram and join the Facebook community group to keep up with the latest information pertaining to the show!
- Don’t forget to send me your “What A Weirdo” things that you secretly (or not so secretly) do that are weird/hilarious. Let’s laugh together! I can’t wait to hear from more of you. Submit your answers via the Contact Page; anonymity will be respected if desired.
- Never want to miss an episode? Click here to sign up to have new episode releases sent right to your inbox! I’ll throw in some other goodies also, just for you!
Until next time friends… Take it easy, stay grateful and be joyful!
Check out the show notes from the latest episodes below!