Tune in as I discuss my issues with the holidays in the past and why they’ve not always been very “merry and bright”. Listen as I encourage you to break-free of any miserable holiday traditions that you’ve been painfully enduring for far too long. Your mental health matters and should be put first, always.
- Here’s an article I wrote titled, “Call Me Ms. Scrooge” if you want to read more about my shitty experiences with the holiday seasons.
- If the holiday season brings on some depression for you, please know that you are not alone. 💙 Tune into Season 3, Episode 11: “This is What Depression Feels Like“ to hear about my personal experiences with depression.
- Be sure to follow @distressedtojoyful_baileysway on Instagram and join the Facebook community group to keep up with the latest information pertaining to the show!
- The podcast can now be found on YouTube! 🤩 The most recent episodes will even include video so you can see my face while I talk to you. 😉😂 Be sure to check out and subscribe to @whatisheybailsdoing on YouTube to stay up-to-date with all episode releases.
- Never want to miss an episode? Click here to sign up to have new episode releases sent right to your inbox! I’ll throw in some other goodies also, just for you!
- Lastly, if you enjoy tuning in and want to help support the show, your kindness and generosity is much appreciated! Head on over to the Support the Show page to learn more!
Until next time friends… Take it easy, stay grateful and be joyful!
Check out the show notes from the episodes released before and after this one!