Also found on Spotify, Apple Podcasts and Stitcher.
In Part 2 of the two-part episode series, I present research-backed information on addiction disorders as well as how addiction can affect those diagnosed with bipolar disorder. I get really vulnerable and discusses my past relationship with addictions – how they negatively impacted my life and worsened my bipolar 2 disorder side effects. I truly hope that you’ll be able to learn from my mistakes and seek out any help you may need.
- Here’s the article I found on AddictionCenter.com that further explains addiction.
- Now that you’ve dived into the above article, here’s the additional article I found on AddictionCenter.com that further discusses the relationship between addiction and bipolar disorder.
- As stated in the episode, here’s a phone number that AddictionCenter.com lists that you can call to talk with a treatment provider about ways to get you help with any addiction struggles.. Call (866) 587-0833 to talk to a professional.
- Ta-Da! My Etsy Shop, Bailey’s Way Designs, is now launched and LIVE! Baby and kids clothing will be coming soon so be sure to “favorite” the shop to get updates as soon as they come through. The shop was created to help fund my college tuition so each purchase goes towards a good cause.
- If you have not yet tuned into Season 1, Episode 9 (you know, the episode that I mentioned about a billion times throughout this episode), then hop on over to “It’s A Party and We’re Underage” show notes to learn more and also tune in!
- Dude, you should definitely send in your “what a weirdo” habits! Click here to submit them anonymously through the awesome What A Weirdo form that I created just for you!
- Be sure to follow @distressedtojoyful_baileysway on Instagram and join the Facebook community group to keep up with the latest information pertaining to the show!
- Never want to miss an episode? Click here to sign up to have new episode releases sent right to your inbox! I’ll throw in some other goodies also, just for you!
Until next time friends… Take it easy, stay grateful and be joyful!
Check out the show notes from the latest episodes below!
One thought on “S3. Episode 2: Red is for Alcohol & Addiction Awareness (Part 2) – Show Notes”