3. The Changing of the Seasons – Distressed to Joyful; Bailey’s Way
In this episode, I discuss the changing of the seasons – and we’re not talking about the weather, here! Together, we’ll learn more about the meaning of the theme-color of each season of this podcast. There’s a method to the madness and by tuning in, you’ll get all of the details!
- Here’s the link to the article I found on the National Institute of Mental Health website that includes all of the stats about depression that I mention in this episode.
- To read more details about the signs of depression, check out this article on MedicalNewsToday.com that has all of the details that I did not read during this episode.
- This is the link to the Anxiety & Depression Association of America website.
- Remember that book I mentioned, The Subtle Art of Not Giving A F*ck?I highly recommend that you read it!
- Also, here’s the link to My 2019 Reading List that contains 12 other amazing books (including the one mentioned above) that helped shape me into the woman I am today. Check them out!
- If you have yet to check out my Etsy shop, Bailey’s Way Designs, you should do so now!
- Dude, you should definitely send in your “what a weirdo” habits! Click here to submit them anonymously through the awesome What A Weirdo form that I created just for you!
- Be sure to follow @distressedtojoyful_baileysway on Instagram and join the Facebook community group to keep up with the latest information pertaining to the show!
- Never want to miss an episode? Click here to sign up to have new episode releases sent right to your inbox! I’ll throw in some other goodies also, just for you!
As promised, here are the three cover photos that have been used for each season of Distressed to Joyful; Bailey’s Way!
Until next time friends… Take it easy, stay grateful and be joyful!
Check out the show notes from the latest episodes below!