Also found on Spotify, Apple Podcasts and Stitcher.
Tune in as I discuss how the weather affects my mood. You may (or may not) be surprised about how much you can relate to what I feel. You’ll also hear important information that may be valuable to either yourself or someone you know. I truly hope that if you’ve been feeling isolated around this topic, that you’ll leave this episode feeling less alone.
- Here’s the link to the article that I found on the National Institute of Mental Health that further explains and discusses SAD (Seasonal Affective Disorder).
- Be sure to tune into The Platinum Mask Podcast – Discussing Bipolar Disorder with Bailey Reber to hear some never-before-mentioned content that I discussed with host, Grayson Mask!
- Interested in checking out more of the podcast episodes that I’ve been interviewed on? Check out the Press Page to find them and tune in!
- Remember how I mentioned in this episode that I would try to find an article that discusses the link between sunlight and mental health? Well, I found a great one! Check out The Mental Health Benefits of Sunlight on VeryWellMind.com to learn more!
- Dude, you should definitely send in your “what a weirdo” habits! Click here to submit them anonymously through the awesome What A Weirdo form that I created just for you!
- Be sure to follow @distressedtojoyful_baileysway on Instagram and join the Facebook community group to keep up with the latest information pertaining to the show!
- Never want to miss an episode? Click here to sign up to have new episode releases sent right to your inbox! I’ll throw in some other goodies also, just for you!
Until next time friends… Take it easy, stay grateful and be joyful!
Check out the show notes from the latest episodes below!