11. Alcohol + Bipolar Disorder = Nothing Good… – Distressed to Joyful; Bailey’s Way
How does alcohol affect someone diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder? Well, the word "positive" is far from the answer to that question… Tune in as our host, Bailey Reber, recalls how alcohol affected her mood as well as the manic/depressive swings during her younger days. She dives deeper into the topic by providing research and facts while also encouraging those currently struggling with the disorder that happier days are ahead. SHOW NOTES: https://whatisheybailsdoing.com/2020/07/23/episode-11-show-notes/ WEBSITE: https://whatisheybailsdoing.com/ SOCIAL: https://www.instagram.com/distressedtojoyful_baileysway/ COMMUNITY: https://www.facebook.com/groups/distressedtojoyful.baileysway/
Also available for listening on Spotify & Apple Podcasts
Hi friend! If you came here looking for the links mentioned in this episode, you’ve come to the right place!
- To read more from Alcohol Rehab Guide, use this link.
- For more information on the addictive affect of consuming alcohol, click here.
- I found the information cited regarding sedatives on this site and information on depressants on this site.
- To read more about psychiatry and the roots of Mental Health, click here.
- You can find all of the Brene Brown books that I mentioned that I’ve read right here in My 2019 Reading List.
After taking a look at my reading list, which books have you already read and which ones are you excited to pick up and read?
Until next time… Take it easy, stay grateful and be joyful!
Check out more episodes from Season 1 of the podcast while you’re here!
One thought on “Episode 11: Alcohol + Bipolar Disorder = Nothing Good… – Show Notes”